04 December 2009

are men like wine?

The Day Job has become all-consuming leaving me time or energy for much else.

My flying date for early November was canceled due to our friend, Mother Nature ensure a storm surrounded the city; instrument flying only. We all know what happened when JFK, Jr. decided to do a little instrument flying. The jaunt was rescheduled for mid-December.

Clearly, the planets are aligned such that I am an older man magnet. The pilot is a member of the older man club and it appears there is a second older man interested in my world. This second man, Trotter, is handsome and does not look as old as he is. I have decided to overlook the decade-plus difference in our ages and encourage his advances. I am sure this older man fandango will give me a fair amount of writing material.

No comments: