I feel like I have lost a lot of my mojo in the following ways:
- Work is tiring; tiring because it feels as though I cannot get anything accomplished.
- I completely changed my eating - went clean and lost the stubborn bad marriage weight once and for all. Amen.
- However, in this eating/lifestyle revolution, I had to isolate myself and have not felt much like rejoining society.
- I am over Austin for the most part; living in limbo has finally gotten to me.
- Super Dad and I remain in this haphazard long distance telephone conversation relationship. No path forward is visible.
- I decided to try dating again. At least making myself receptive to the concept.
- The online dating world is very depressing. But I halfheartedly try since Prince Charming has not knocked on my front door yet.