07 April 2009

whirlwinds

Ugh! It is only Tuesday and I have already put in 20 hours at work. My day is not over yet and my week has only just begun.

But I have a job. So for that I am grateful.

I have neglected this place because I have been so wonderfully busy. ATX weekends are insane. Good insane.

Cherry was in town this weekend. We caught up on life since she left. It made me miss her all the more. Of course, it also made me realize how hard it is going to be when it is my turn to leave this town.

How did I get so lucky to have such a fabulous group of friends down here?!

Snatched up an ACL Festival ticket today. Can't wait for the lineup to be announced. Holding thumbs that it is a great one!

2 comments:

kimba said...

pats.. I keep wondering.. why would you have to leave?

patsy said...

kimba ~ i am here on temporary assignment... without a firm end date... hence the living in limbo because the fun could dry up at any time.