08 May 2008

33.5

I am on the mend. Of course, missing a full week of corporate slave duties has made this week pure craziness, but must muddle through.

Today. May 8th. Means I am officially half way through my 33rd year. 33 1/2... wow. Kinda nutty to know that I am six little months away from 34.

This realization struck me as I wrote the date in my notebook this morning. I do not feel anywhere remotely near 33, let alone the 34 that is sneaking up on me.

Am I where I thought I should be by this stage in my life?

That is a difficult question to answer. It is a split between yes and no. A part of me never looked that far forward. Right now, I feel like I am living the dream... the past year has been pure dream. and I am so extraordinarily thankful for this experience. Personal life has been dicey but that too is coming around.

While my life to this point has been good, deep within my heart, I know the best is yet to come!

No comments: