30 September 2008

she's back

My follies are over... at least for the time being...

Holiday was good but lots of sad things happened while I was away too.

Today is my first official day back in the office. I desperately need caffeine, although food I can do without from eating so many damn cows.

Weird things happened while I was home this weekend that have stirred up all sorts of emotions deep within my soul. Those are the thoughts occupying my mind's first class seats rather than the remnants of holiday euphoria.

But it certainly is nice to be home again with my puppy girls.

2 comments:

Jenn Martinson said...

Yeah, you're home! Big empty hole for the last few weeks in my blog reading and in my heart. Lemme know when you're relaxed enough and caught up enough at work to grab a cocktail. WELCOME BACK!!!

Whiskeymarie said...

A belated welcome home, my dear. I anxiously await any tales you have to tell...