28 November 2011

week two

I mourn for my little girl. I mourn for my Lulu each and every day.

Today, Monday marks two weeks at shortly before 6 PM that my little girl left me.

It is not getting easier.

Sundays and Mondays are the worst because I can put time stamps on the day. Markers of our last moments together, decisions made, savoring the precious fleeting time.

Lulu's dog beds have quickly lost her scent. My heart aches to breath her in again, a small comfort of memory. I cannot shake the ingrained alert I have for Lulu's every movement. She had me so very well trained. The tidal waves of devastation continue to beat against me. 

I miss my baby girl. I am lost.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Sending you hugs, Patsy. This must be unbearable for you. Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Do you have a memento to carry with you? A daily reminder to keep close? Special jewel in memorium?

patsy said...

Fi ~ thank you so very much... means the world to me.

J ~ do I smell an excuse for jewelry shopping?!?