29 March 2012

put your right foot in

Here's hoping that today's note from the universe goes down as some excellent foreshadowing....

It's been so long, Pats, I'm quite sure you've forgotten our secret handshake, haven't you?

Hmmmm...

How about our code for saying, "I love you"?

Dang...

Then I doubt you'll recall my solemn promise to let you know once you began approaching exactly the right time and exactly the right place, with enough life lessons under your belt to enable you to finally stop struggling, start soaring, and begin living the life of your wildest dreams?

Well, if not, the following might not make much sense:

"You're getting hot! Steaming hot! Really HOT!! Ouch, you're so hot! Smoking, red-hot-chili-pepper, volcano, extremely, DOUBLE-HOT! HOT! HOT! NOW, Pats, NOW-W-W-W-W-W-W!"

I $l%o^v1e you,
    The Universe

1 comment:

Fiona said...

You go, girlfriend :) :) :)

Hugs

Fi