18 September 2006

10 Questions

Ok so there is a book out there by Susan Swimmer - Is He the One? 101 Questions That Will Lead You to the Truth, Whatever That Is.

The article had ten questions. My answers about MM as follows.

Q1. Does he think he's a lucky guy?
A1. He has told me that I am an amazing woman.

Q2. Are his little faults things you can handle?
A2. Sure. We all have our little faults.

Q3. Can you name the parts of you that he finds most beautiful?
A3. He always tells me that I look good. Not really in that frame of thinking right now.

Q4. Would he take the last sip of milk for his morning coffee?
A4. No, he would not. We lived through this once. He knows I need that milk in my coffee.

Q5. Can he keep a secret?
A5. Yes, he can.

Q6. Do you know how much money he has?
A6. Yes, I do.

Q7. Has he seen you when you're at your worst?
A7. He has seen my worse. That is a good portion of why we are at this crossroads now. Instead of holding my hand, he suggested the "break." That right there maybe the deal breaker - even though everything else checks out okay. I saw him at his worst and I hung in for the fight - however, he did not reciprocate.

Q8. Does he kiss you firmly?
A8. He sure does.

Q9. Does he wear a seatbelt?
A9. Yes.

Q10. Is he fun?
A10. He really is a lot of fun. We had fun out, talking to people, being vital, just watching tv on the couch. We synch. We compliment each other. But with the fun comes A7. above every now and then. What good is having fun together if you cannot get each other through the bad? We need to be able to hold the other's hand through both the good and the bad.

Link to the whole Article

No comments: