08 November 2009

Day 8: Hello 35

Today I am officially 35.

What a wonderful birthday! Last night was soooo much fun! The wine was wonderful and I enjoyed good buzz. No hangover this morning *punching the air*

The music venue was jam-packed; however, we enjoyed the private VIP balcony compliments of another gal named Patsy. It was so fantastic to be surrounded by all my friends; that one aspect alone made this birthday so memorable. I loved that I couldn't take the smile off my face!

This morning Alexander and I met up with some buddies for bunch. Now the rain is on the scene. I have opened my bottle of bubbles and cannot think of a better way to savor this day!

1 comment:

Fiona said...

How was "bunch"? ;)

Happy happy birthday you youngster you! May it herald in a year of love, joy and success.

Way to go, girl!

Hugs

Fi
xxxx