09 November 2009

Day 9: Exhausted

Luckily today was a slow day. Alexander's planes were on time. I enjoyed a relatively nice day of work, with the exception of the package fiasco - but I will deal with that frustration tomorrow.

I had dreamed of coming home and taking a nap.

That dream was not fulfilled.

Instead I become very obsessed with labeling my holiday photos. I returned the many calls from The Southern Gentleman. For a man who claims not to like talking on the phone, I finally put a fork in our call when it hit the 1 hour 15 minute mark.

Ah! The tales of the resurgence of the terrible two-some.... The Southern Gentleman and Montana Man.

Yes, you read that correctly. In addition to the many phone calls, I received a birthday card from Montana Man.

Why me?!

Tale to continue in depth tomorrow as right now it is bed time!

No comments: