12 December 2006

Falling off the wagon

Monday, Monday.

I fell off the wagon.

The no horizontal shenanigans with MM wagon.

This is new territory for me. I have never gone here before. Surprisingly, I do not feel bad about it. I do not feel like this is a way for us to get back together. I do not feel all warm and fuzzy and full of renewed hope. It happened and that's it. It was fun. I was so excited to fit into my cute little Victoria Secret goodies. I was thrilled to feel so sexy in my slimmer body.

Am I compromising my morals? It isn't like I am sleeping with numerous men. Just one man.

I think this is part of finding myself through the veil of "shoulds" I have had dictated to me for years.

My developing outlook - Every now and then, it is okay and perfectly acceptable to fall off the wagon.

No comments: