08 May 2007

Me: A to Z

Stumbled upon over at Lisa's Place in Space....

A- Attached or Single? Single but a little detached here and a little attached there
B- Best Friend: Sparkles and Shell
C- Cake or Pie: Cake without a doubt... red velvet, carrot, chocolate
D- Drink of Choice: Vodka Martini Straight Up
E- Essential Item: My Straightening Iron to do battle against the never ending frizz
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Worms! Sour gummy worms
H- Hometown: The Mile High City
I- Indulgence: Any kind of fattening, bad-for-you-but-tastes-oh-so-yummy item and sleeping in on the weekend
J- January or February: January because everyone is still in holiday hangover mode
K- Kids: My 2 hounds and numerous "nieces and nephews"
L- Life is incomplete without: Laughter and booze
M- Marriage Date: 26 October 2002 aka the beginning of the end - 25 August 2005 was the happy day it was all over in the eyes of the state
N - Number of Siblings: A human brother and a canine brother
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P- Phobias/Fears: Snakes. Just thinking about a snake makes my skin crawl!
Q- Favorite Quote: "life is an adventure" (my personal mantra)
R- Reasons to smile: Wagging hound dog tails, seeing love in a person's eyes, hearing laughter
S- Season: Fall with its golden hues and distinct warm feeling
T- Tag Three: Colleen, Evil Science Chick,
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Way deep down there, I truly am a sappy romantic at heart
V-Vegetarian or Not: I go thru veggie head phases but at the end of the day when I crave a good medium rare steak I am going to gobble it up and enjoy every minute of it.
W- Worst Habit: Caring too much
X – X-rays or Ultrasounds? No preference... either way, both are fascinating to my science geek heart
Y- Your Favorite Foods: Sushi, oysters on the half shell, vodka, dim sum, pretty little nibbley apps, fresh chips and salsa
Z- Zodiac: Scorpio, baby - all the way!

No comments: