03 February 2009

feeling is returning

A good night of sleep complete with snoring and whining pups made a world of difference in how I feel today. While not at the 100% mark, I am much closer than I was yesterday.

Settling back in, listening to my world a bit differently, it is all goodness. I can feel the subtle but palpable shift as a result of my weekend. Slow and steady wins the race, right?

Even though The Southern Gentleman is making positive steps, I do need to put myself out there a bit more. A lot more actually. Not surrounded by a gaggle of girls either. Just need to find where my motivation is for that endeavor.

Tonight Eddie and I are off... concert bound... been sooo long since I have been to a concert like this! Cannot wait!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time to break out the sledgehammer with boy.