18 February 2010

oblivious is my name

I tend to be rather oblivious to male attention. Until I started working on this life-draining vampire project, I had no idea how utterly and completely oblivious I truly am.

My work partner, Super Dad on this assignment has brought it to my attention just how much I miss. If we walk to get a coffee, he points out the men eyeballing me. One day I jokingly told Super Dad we needed a signal when I was getting checked out. And so our signal was born, he waves his hand obnoxious in front of my face.

Today, when Super Dad and I got on the elevator there was a man already in the car. Super Dad and I were talking and about half way through our trip up the elevator shaft, he waves his hand in front of my face. Our sign! I completely missed the other guy in the elevator ! Who was starting at me ! Intently!

However, as the days of Super Dad and I working closely together grows, I am beginning to think he is interested in me as well. When Super Dad is in town, we have dinner together at least three nights a week. He keeps inquiring if there is an office rumor about us. He has started asking about my time with Bolt. That little voice has started talking to me and I do think Super Dad has a bit of crush.

I will continue to keep things in check. We work well together. We enjoy each other's company. But it is nothing more than buddies on or off the clock.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Oh yeah Patsy, he's TOTALLY checking you out ;

My bestest galpal is like you and keeps denying she's eye-candy!!

patsy said...

yes, fi, he is getting bolder this week. yuck.