23 February 2010

snow day in texas

It snowed here today in the heart of Texas! I forgot just how much I do not miss these cold white flakes. After years of living in cold, snowy climates, I applied my snowy roads and crazy Texas drivers rules to the equation and promptly left the office at 1:30 PM.

However, the snow was also a blessing because the life-sucking vampire project had spiked my blood pressure into the stratosphere by 8:30 AM. Throw in the beginnings of PMS for good measure and the outlook can't be positive. I needed to get out of the office and away from the life-sucking vampire idiots. Exhaustion or raging hormones is definitely taking it's toll on me. Personally, I am leaning toward the devils of PMS as I scarfed down an entire bag of popchips this afternoon.

Sadly though, I find myself still in the giddy zone counting down the days until the weekend. Still riding the high of Saturday night with Bolt. I feel like a goofy teenager head-over-heels for a boy. It has been quite some time since I have felt this sort of unabashed excitement and thrill. I like having something to look forward to!

No comments: