29 August 2006

Kissing the Prince or Another Frog?

Is any relationship worth really fighting for?

At what point do you send up the white flag?

It is a little different when you're married, you know that you have to work a little harder, the stakes are higher. But at the same time, when you are with someone with who you totally jive, don't you try just as hard as the married girl?

The man who called a million times a day (just a mild exaggeration) has now reduced his calling frequency to maybe once a day.

Of late, MM has been stating that he calls me all the time but I never call him. Any connection between the two?

Right now, I feel I have started rationalizing all this. The "He's Not That Into You" people would be yelling at me to head for the door.

I learned a long time ago that once the relationship's essence has been broken, there is no going back to the way things were. Maybe after the jail debacle, I should have never allowed this relationship to be rekindled. However, I don't like to see people in pain, to suffer alone. I could never have left him at his hour of need - I simply could not.

Maybe my feelings are wrong. Maybe my heart has not found it's home with MM. Maybe I have kissed yet another frog on this journey.

No comments: