17 February 2007

Mardi Gras

Last night was a pub crawl for Mardi Gras. And pub crawl to remember, it was. The man magnet that has suddenly turned on was in full force last night. It was fabulous. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I have never had men walk up to me out of the blue and tell me that I am beautiful. It is a nice change of pace.

Met one man who was interested enough in moi to ask me out for tomorrow. Wow - it has been awhile since I have been on a real, honest-to-God date. I am actually looking forward to it since this man had a personality last night. He will be called Harry as in Harry Goldenblatt from Sex and the City because - well - that is who he looks like. I kept looking at Harry and knew he looked familiar - and he made a comment about it and that is when - blink! - the lights went on. He knew the show because I was compared to Charlotte.... hee hee, smart man to know the show.

So we'll see how the date thing goes. Hopefully there will be a good story or two out of it!

No comments: