01 July 2007

Guideposts

This is where I am supposed to be. Right here. Right now. Deep within me I know without a doubt - this is the place. Intrinsically. Unwavering. Without a doubt. Here. Now.

Again and again, I am confronted with signs that confirm my deep unquestioning knowledge. I have made friends - true genuine friends. However in the more subtle ways, the signs are there too. I started working through my book again. Then yesterday after the movie, the girls wanted to watch The Secret. Since I had heard it had been on Oprah and there are discussion groups, I agreed to see it to find out what the hoopla was all about. Funny thing is that it is similar to my book due to the laws of attraction. I felt the timing, the content proves once again I am where I am supposed to be.

This winter I read a book about how we chart out our lives before we are born. We pick our family, the high level good and bad things we must endure to server our purpose. But along the way we leave ourselves guideposts of sorts to let us ourselves know that we are on track. And I feel that I see the guidepost that I am on track in every moment of my very presence in SXSW land.

Not only do I see the guideposts in the events that have occurred out here, but I feel it deep within my being - in the fullness and warmth of my heart. I feel myself changing, evolving - as a true scorpio does - evolving toward my next level.

I am so thrilled to feel this elevation occurring within me. I have been so low and stagnant for quite a few years. It is wonderful beyond words to feel like me again - the true me who has been asleep, resting for the past five years. She is reemerging onto the scene better than before. For that alone, I couldn't be happier.

No comments: