04 August 2008

ready to strangle the internets

Reason #324 why I hate the internet. ugh!

I am trying to price out a ticket to join my girlfriends on their holiday. Easy, right? I have flight times and cities.

However, no website - orbitz - travelocity - united - american - seems to know the second city i want to fly into. grumble, grumble. only one carrier actually acknowledges that the city exists but cannot get the ticket to price out?!?!

is this the universe's nice way of telling me not to go?

I need a holiday! Please!

5 comments:

Fiona said...

Goodness me, where the heck are you going *L*

Have you tried Northwest? It has taken me places noone else could :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Fiona...

DO they even have an airport where you're trying to go? ;) lol

patsy said...

northworst scares me...

i know there are flights because the wine has to make it out of the backwoods of argentina somehow...

Fiona said...

*L* I think United are worse than Northwest....I'll never forget a flight I took over to SFO and the chief purser (oops they call them flight managers or something now) was so old, she actually had to be helped up and down the aisle by other flight attendants!! The woman had a dowager's hump and hobbled everywhere. And I just thought, yeah right, this woman is responsible for MY safety?? Odds are I'd have to help HER off the plane if something went wrong *L*

Actually, I think the worst service in the air is from airlines out of the States. Though I've had some doozies on Qantas too!

Anonymous said...

No, its the universe's way of telling you not to give up BECAUSE you need this holiday!