27 August 2008

waiting game

daily for the past week, i have been anxiously skipping to the mail each evening when I return home. sadly, my return to the house has lacked skipping because the post box's contents were typically bills and/or advertisements. just when i was convinced the southern gentleman had neglected to send his usual postcard from the other side of the moon, the hand written card appeared yesterday!

woo hoo!

however, dancing around the living room cannot commence... because he sent the card to the mile high city! *frustratedly shakes fists in air*

while i am thrilled to pieces, i am not happy that i have to wait until my favorite friend, the us postal service delivers it to my austin post. what is written on the post card has been relayed to me. and i squealed with delight. cannot wait to see it and read it with my own little baby blues!

!! Updated !!

As if to enjoy the wonders of the modern world of scanners and fax machines! Without further adieu...

HEY PATSY, LIFE IS GOOD HERE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MOON. GOOD BUYING, NEW CONTACTS. BEEN WORKING TOO MUCH LATELY. SO MUCH TO DO AND FIGURE OUT. I AM HAPPY, BUT CAUTIOUS. MY MIND IS RACING ALL OVER, BUT I KNOW I AM HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. HERE'S HOPING THAT AUSTIN AND WORK ARE BETTER THIS MONTH. I AM SURE THAT TEXAS IS BLAZING HOT THESE DAYS. ENJOY YOUR TIME THERE LIKE I KNOW YOU DO. REGARDS TO YOU AND YOUR 2 ROOMIES. PEACE, THE SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN :-)

No comments: