- * call him on the one liner, asking WTF?
- * pretend it never happened like an ostrich sticking its head in the ground
- * avoid holiday talk, in fact, what holiday?
- * rub it in that i am going on holiday
- * take the middle of the road
his responses are always quite prompt. even when the southern gentleman is on the other side of the moon. never skips a beat. typically, i am the slacker who takes her sweet time in replying. you know, have to keep a boy on his toes!
but not this time. i am only hearing crickets on the email front.
and no snail mail either.
hopefully he is either on an airplane or dead as those are the only two avenues that receive special dispensation.