Compliments of whiskeymarie....
Ten years ago, what were you doing?
Finishing up my MBA. Ready, oh so ready to be done with school and the pompous arses that I was stuck with on a daily basis. I took 21 credits during summer session because I wanted the fcuk out of there. Plus the bill is mighty expensive when attending a private school. During this time, I was also working part-time. My life had become rather regimented but it had to as I had millions of pages to read and as many silly papers to write. And then the dreaded group projects that seemed to be the crowning glory of each class. I hated, no - despised these projects. Scooping out my eyes with a red hot poker was a significantly more appealing prospect than these little group love-ins I was continually subjected to. But at the end of the day, I can place MBA after my name if I so choose. Besides when I initially got hired, the damn piece of paper is just now paying off again.
Five Things on Today's "To Do" List...
- Make it out of work alive
- Make it out of the office at a decent time (boss man is gone, so damn well better happen!)
- Purchase stamps
- Wash towels
- Obsess about The Southern Gentleman
If I were a Billionaire, I would...
- Throw my work badge in a mailbox sending it back to the mothership as my resignation
- Have my own jet to enable jetsetting to places like the south of France to hobnob with Brangelina
- Buy The Southern Gentleman
- Hire a chef and personal trainer just like Oprah
- Get the dogs their own home and servants
Three Bad Habits I Have...
- Not stopping after one jaeger bomb... they are seriously just like lays potato chips
- Believing the dog poo in the backyard is simply a figment of my imagination, therefore taking care of itself
- Inability to say no
Five Places I've Lived
- San Fran
- North Carolina
- Very brief stint in Iowa
Five Jobs I've Had
- Candy girl - retail sales
- Swimming pool cashier
- Beer girl at athletic events
- Science lab geek girl
- Department store associate drone
1. Lay in bed with the doggies
2. Lose 7 pounds
3. See The Southern Gentleman