25 November 2008

his intentions

Received the note below from The Doctor. We are scheduled to meet up a week from Thursday. A portion of his note doesn't sit well with me. Can you guess which line?

Pats:
No real snow yet, just cold. Was 13 [degrees Fahrenheit] yesterday at the football game! They say that this weather is nothing yet! OH Boy, I can't wait!
Glad the B-day was good. Looking forward to going on in a few weeks!!
What is your email and cell phone? Would love to chat over the phone.
My cell is: XXX-XXX-XXXX
The Doc

I'll post my answer in the comments later today :-)

2 comments:

patsy said...

I don't like the fact that he wants to chat over the phone... something about it strikes me as creepy and ill intended...

or maybe I am simply overthinking it...

Jenn Martinson said...

If we learned anything from Edward Cullen, it's to trust your instincts!