06 November 2008

scents that linger

i just went downstairs to get a quick cup of coffee. my daily mid-morning turbo boost.

as the elevator doors opened, a man walked off leaving a trail of cologne. ahh, how a man in cologne can perk my dulled morning senses. he wasn't cute. but the cologne definitely woke me up. this man wore the scent i associate with montana man. the cologne remained for my ride up the tower.

speaking of men, the girls came over and we played mahjohngg. it was the first time i played and man, could it be addicting! i loved it. edina was filling me in on what i missed after i left on tuesday evening. she made me laugh because she described the man that was enamoured with me that night as "patsy's future boyfriend." i had to giggle. that descriptor made the rest of the girls' ears perk up, which turned my giggle into a laugh. needless to say, they immediately went to work on figuring out how find out more information about this man with the little information we already had. gotta love my girls!

No comments: