29 November 2008

returned

Promptly returned the digital photo frame that I awoke at the crack of dawn for. Yeah, not quite what I had in mind. Oh well,

Today the hound girls and I hit the trail and the little hound really did learn how to walk on a leash while my parents were here. Of course, I also think I walked the poor thing's little paws off, but she is overweight... the way I justify it.

I am remain surprised and somewhat disturbed by the fact that The Doctor called me twice on Wednesday. I did not answer the phone. But calling twice? No phone call was really necessary until he reaches Austin. Yikes, Thursday will be here before I know it!

1 comment:

Renaissance Woman said...

Sorry it didn't turn out to be what you wanted...should have been worth something for getting up that early!