18 November 2007

Another Theft

1. FIRST NAME? Patsy

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope. My father always wanted a Patsy

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last Wednesday night ~ tears of joy and happiness, which is a super nice change

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? it is one of my hallmarks

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? it is a toss up between warm roast beef and pastrami

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? You better believe it ~ I add the sparkle

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Definitely ~ on my list of must do before I die ~ in SA

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Does Chex Mix count?

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I have to untie because i have to tie them tight to begin with due to my narrow feet

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? My strength is another hallmark

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Pistachio

14. SHOE SIZE? Typically an 8, but anywhere from a 7.5 to a 9... if the shoe fits, I buy it!

15. RED OR PINK? Red. 'nuf said

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That I am my worst enemy and harshest critic.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my babies, the pup gyrls

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? that would be simply delightful

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? black jeans, teal tank top, and my black Fit Flops

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? mahi mahi cevice

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Killers ~ Sam's Town album ~ Read My Mind

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Red

23. FAVOURITE SMELL? Hyacinths

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Some random bloke who wants to buy the car

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Shoulders, smile/eyes

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? I certainly do

27. FAVOURITE DRINK? a Tito's Vodka martini, dirty

28. FAVOURITE SPORT? hockey, sex

29. EYE COLOUR? deep blue

30. HAT SIZE? Anything that works with the fluffy hair

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? gas perm lenses since I was 11 or 12

32. FAVOURITE FOOD? potato chips, movie popcorn smothered in butter, good green chile, sushi that melts in my mouth

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? depends entirely on the mood and who I am with... both have their ups depending upon the company I am keeping at the time

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, summer, summer

36. HUGS OR KISSES? kisses... deep... passionate... long... kisses... yummy....

37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? in bed with some whip cream, or no whip cream... but there is a cherry

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? no one

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? everyone

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus... because Dixie said so... and The Southern Gentleman truly is a rubber band!

41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I am a track ball kind of gyrl

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Split Ends

43. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? sweet nothings being whispered in my ear

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles

45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Australia or India... either way both were a damn long time in an airplane

46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I play piano, and like C ~ bjs

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 5,280

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I snatched this from C, since I am behind on work... that was due Friday....

No comments: