08 November 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Actually, dinner last night was not as painful as originally planned. There was wildlife entertainment ~ a raccoon stealing sugar packets off the adjoining tables. That only caused me to have flash backs to the prairie dog debacle.

Today is my birthday. The alarm did not go off, so luckily the phone rang at 7:40 AM. It was Montana Man and the gyrls singing happy birthday. I was not expecting that one.

All the old geezers in the office have been super nice wishing me happy birthday. I am wearing birthday present necklace I purchased a few months ago. It has been a good hair day. What more could a gyrl ask for!

I will tell you what more I am asking for... The Southern Gentleman. Thus far, no call or email from The Southern Gentleman. That has me disappointed. He has dropped off the face of the earth. Maybe he is busy with work and life in general. Maybe he is scared. Maybe he has changed his mind. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe.

Tonight is manicure and martinis downtown. I cannot wait! Birthday stories tomorrow!

xoxo

No comments: