26 November 2007

Tagged

I gots tagged by KE

The Easy Peasy Rules
Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random Facts
  1. My jaw is ever so slightly crooked
  2. I did not attend my senior prom
  3. Getting divorced was the best thing I ever did for myself. I am proud of my strength to through with it.
  4. Late bloomer. I only lost my virginity after graduating from college
  5. Vueve is my favorite champagne
  6. I hate my thighs
  7. Vacuuming. I detest it.

The 7 Victims

  1. Going Places
  2. Chasing Twilight
  3. Jess
  4. Outpost in my head
  5. Bottles, Barbies, & Boys
  6. I am a meme addict
  7. So, the thing is... blog

No comments: