16 November 2006

Wine is calling my name

Meme found at Badger's

Explain what ended your last relationship?
My commitment issues/sabotaging; his lack of patience and ex-wife/child custody angst


When was the last time you shaved?
Yesterday afternoon

What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Posting my status report as I forgot to do it last night

What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Opening a bottle of wine so it could breathe and make me a happier girl in 20 minutes.

Are you any good at math?
I survived calculus but could I remember any of it today?!

Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
Only went to Junior year prom - my dress - it was simply fabulous!

Do you have any famous ancestors?
The Spanish explorer who first found the Mississippi River


Have you had to take a loan out for school?
Not for undergrad, but did for my grad degree.

Last thing received in the mail?
Newport News Catalogue and Tide sample

How many different beverages have you had today?
Coffee and water. Soon shiraz will be added to the count.

Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine?
Always because I hate when people call me and don't leave a message.

Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
A Johnny Mathis concert - in Phoenix - His voice put me into a pleasant slumber

Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No - much prefer feeling the sand in between my toes

What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had?
Boring stuff - just wisdom teeth being removed.

What is out your back door?
My patio - the pink concrete I simply adore

Any plans for Friday night?
Going to a party with my one of my dearest, oldest friends and then downtown debauchery to follow!

Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
No - does anyone like going from straight controllable hair to Little Orphan Annie afro madness when water is introduced into the equation.

Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
Nope.

Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Yes in the days of field trips

Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Of course as laundry is not one of my favorite activities

Some things you are excited about?
Acupuncture working, feeling better, getting out and about, my weight loss

What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?
two words - sugar free

Describe your keychain(s)?
Just a plain jane ring - less is more

Where do you keep your change?
The change compartment of my wallet

When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Daily - my job is all about phones, lots of people, and talking

What kind of winter coat do you own?
vintage duster, long cashmere coat, and two faux fur jackets to die for

What was the weather like on your graduation day?
HS - a nice May day, Undergrad - sunny June day, Grad - sunny August day

Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Open

No comments: